Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Island Park here we Come!

The snow report in front of the cabin for Grandpa to see
The nap after sledding

Daddy's Girl's


Braden is signing the guest book that is at the cabin



Gracie and I snoozing




Silly Braden







Gracie fell asleep in the sled, it was so funny she slept forever I think it made her nice and tired being out in the snow





Maylee would rather rise the snowmobiles then go sledding






Gracie was done sitting in the snow








What a crew











Braden loved the snow he stayed out for hours!









Maylee was bundled up tight











Gracie reminded us of the little boy on Christmas Story because she was bundled up so tight













My Girl's











Right when we got there Maylee and Braden went and put on these snow clothes, they were'nt theres obviously they were excited to go outside in the snow
We decided to go to my parents cabin in Island Park for the weekend, we left after work Friday night and came back Monday night! The kids have wanted to go for along time so we finally had a time where we could go. We played in the snow, went swimming, watched movies, went to pizza in West Yellowstone, AND RELAXED ALOT! We hated to come home like always!













9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a blast!!!! I haven't been up there at all...

Megan said...

Kade and I are headed to IP this weekend for his birthday! Too bad we missed ya by a week. And yes, I had so much fun doing all those tests. Thanks for the info.

Mindy said...

Glad you had a great time!! Island Park is a great place to relax and enjoy all that snow!!

Melissa said...

Looks like you had a great time! i've never been to Island Park, but I hear it is so pretty! That's great you have somewhere to go and get away for a little while!

Colleen said...

Super cute pictures Char! I always love when I get to go up there too! I'm glad you guys got to hang out and relax!! Looks like a lot of fun was had by all!!

Katie said...

ooh, stop and get us next time!

Blair & Kristen Heward said...

Looks like a fun weekend! All the kids look like they are enjoying themselves. Well except where Gracie is crying but that's still petty cute.

Ashley said...

I'll be in town the 1st 3 weeks of MArch. We should have a girls' night or something! And maybe Madi and I will come get our hair cut! She needs her 1st one.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love Island Park, I want to go so bad up there! I love all their snow pictures, think they were excited to get a little snowy!