Friday, February 13, 2009

Kindergarten Valentine's Party





The 4th graders brought this poster down to the kindergarteners for kindness week





the heart sandwiches




Preslee and Jaylee these two had the cutest hearts braied into their hair, there Mom's did a great job they looked adorable!





Jaylee







Peyton






Tanner







Braden snack time!








I got to help with the Braden's kindergarten party, I was incharge of games and treats it was fun to see him in school, we played Bingo, and Braden and I made bean bags for them and we had a bean bag game also, I saw these cute Valentine sandwiches on the internet so we made them with cookie cutters. I think the kids had a good time!

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I'm sure they did with all that fun entertainment and snacks! You really are a great mom to do all that!

Colleen said...

How fun Char! What great ideas and I'm sure all the kids had a great time!!