Sunday, February 22, 2009

Look at our special visitors!

A special picture Becca made us from school we had to ahng it on the window!
The 4 of them had a favorite game of dropping the chairs back and putting them up again they loved this as you can see


These two are more happy to sit and watch Braden and Becca be funny!


Becca laughed so hard when we put her arm around Braden these two were quite the pair



little jokers




Rachel in her purple pj's




Sweet Rachel






Okay this was the funniest moment of the whole week we put Gracie in Becca's chair and Rachel alughed forever, she thought it was so funny that she stole Becca's chair!









another funny story were loading up the girls for schhol and I took Becca out and told her I hope Jeff remember's were you go to schhol at you might have to show him I don't think he can remember, she had this look of worry and doubt on her face I had to assure her he could find it, by the time he loaded up Rachel and I went in the house she was more concerned. It is a good thing we live close to the school, Jeff said she was worried the whole way!!!






Here we are showing the girls the princess wii game




















Becca and Braden making funny faces at each other
























Maylee and Rachel hanging out!













Ilove this picture I toold Braden to pose with Becca and he put his head on her so cute!















happy times














We were lucky enough to have 2 special visitors come stay with us last week, besides trying to keep them away from sick Gracie we had a great time! This is Rebecca and Rachel Jeff's little cousins they were fun to have, I think they were fully entertained by what I call our 3 ringed circus! There is always something going on and they loved being apart of it, I took them to Maylee's dance lesson which they loved, we then went to get there Book IT, pizza awards, as you can see from the pictures my kids loved having visitors! There is something special about these 2 sweeties a different feeling in your home when they are around, I am glad we had the chance to have our special visitors, we love you Becca and Rachel!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

You have your hands full!! What fun pictures!!

Anonymous said...

What sweet girls! I'm glad that all went well. I hope Gracie's feeling better!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Those are really sweet pictures! And I'm sure Braden entertained them quite well! He is such a sweetheart!

Becky and Paul said...

charlyn, how awesome. your kids are blessed to have becca and rachael for cousins. you can tell how much you love them. you are a great person. i love you.
mom