Thursday, February 26, 2009

No Aunt Trish and Aunt Jocelyn there only Stickers!
















A couple weeks ago my sisters wanted Maylee to get her ears pierced when we were in twin, we took her to Claire's and she loved it! There was only one girl working, I knew she would get one ear pierced and then cry because it hurt, so Maylee and I were at Claires today and she wanted her ears pierced again, on the top of her ear this time, I assured her if she got them pierced it had to be on the bottom! Thank heavens for only one worker again, she still was persistent on piercing them though I pinched her ear to show her how it might feel and she still wanted it done, hmm where's my sister's at that had this great idea? I hate ear piercing it makes me sick to watch it at the salon I have to walk away it just makes me sick, crazy i know. So I talked Maylee out of it which wasn't hard to do with these cute clip on earring I found, they seemed heavy and looked like they might fall off so I asked for stickers, they had a page of 30 stickers one for each day of the month we bought two sheets and we are set, she loves them and changes them a couple times a day! We also found this cute little skirt for dance class, she loves it and wants to where it all day on dance day!

3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

She is so cute, flashin' those cool earings! I'm serious if Jeff and you want me to take her, I will do it! Every lil' princess deserves earings!

Becky and Paul said...

cute ballet dance outfit maylee

Kristy said...

What a little cutie!