Thursday, March 26, 2009

Maylee's Flower Barette's

Here is Maylee making her clips

The finished product!

She is such a girlie girl I have to admit it is fun!



It was time for dance so she got her dance clothes on and came right back to bow making she is starting to make the curly ribbon bows now!

Maylee wanted to take a picture




Gracie was so much help with bow making she wanted to squeeze handfulls of flowers and eat the brads that go in the middle!






Maylee did so good at matching all the colors!







We are having a fundraiser dinner and silent auction for the youth this week so I thought I would make some clips to auction, Maylee saw what I was doing and was all over that, she made tons of these little flower clips, when she was not watching I would take the brad out and take the flowers apart so she could start over, we ended up with like fifty flower clips I asker who they were for she said, Fallon and Aleigha! So if you need a flower clip tell Maylee what color and she will probably make it for you!

3 comments:

Mindy Vail Photography said...

Wow !! That looks like lots of fun! Even for the big girls. Hallie would love that! Girls are lots of fun, huh?

Evynn said...

I thought that I had a lot of flowers and ribbon! Now Lenny can't say anything to be about it anymore. Hopefully he doesn't read that it's for church.:)

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

How Cute! Maylee you are so creative!