Wednesday, March 18, 2009

We declare a pajama day, or week!


The kids have loved being able to stay home this week, I have enjoyed it myself, I think spring break is fun for Mom's to, we have not even gone outside we have literally stayed home, amazing I know! I went to work yesterday morning came home, Jeff went to work, came home I went back to work, came home jeff went back to work till dark, (which by the way is later then normal) I told the kids don't worry we will see Daddy in November again. Gracie is doing so good she sounds good and finished up the last dose of medicine today! She is happy and sleeping all night, the only catch is the medicine makes her hyper at night for some reason she went to bed at 4:15 am on Saturday night, 1:20 on Sunday night, 12:30, Monday night, and 1:15 last night, I hope this will pass after the meds are done!!! She is such a good little girl even if she is sick! Braden and Maylee have been playing really good together, I think we all needed a spring break!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am so sorry that Gracie has been so sick! It sounds like you have had a tough time, sick kids are no fun! Please let me know if there is anything I can do!