Sunday, March 29, 2009

Our 7th Anniversary!


My family, there are 11 new members in our family, holy cow we have been BUSY~

Jeff's family, there is 7 new members in his family since our wedding!



I love the Logan Temple we both went to school here and both loved this temple!


Our temple guests




Our engagement picture, man we have chaged and I don't know if I look older or younger now!












On March 28th 2002 I married the greatest guy in the whole world! I can not believe it has been 7 years. We started a tradition our first year being married and that was to stay in the Anniversary Inn every year on our anniversary we have not missed yet, the times I was pregnant with the 2 girls it was to close to go so we went after! This year we kept our tradition and went to Logan Saturday morning, we shopped around had lunch at our favorite place in the whole world Cafe Rio, went to a movie, and talked in complete uninterupted silence, we talked about how we met because it makes us laugh! My older brother Ryan is friends with Ryan Moss who is Jeff's long time friend they talked and decided to set us up, I was not quite up for a date but I remember my smart older brother telling me to be ready he was coming to get me and we were going to go to papa Kelsey's and bowling so I went and did not say a word to Jeff, I was scared so that was the end of May and in July Moss's had a 4th of July Party and once again they threw us together I talked to him that night, as we were walking out I heard Shabree say to Jeff I will give you a case of Mountain Dew if you take her home, hearing this I grabbed my little nice Addie and ran for my brothers pickup! Jeff came and asked if I wantedhim to take me home I said yes we talked the whole way home and the rest is history!!! I feel like we are meant to be together we just had to wait for each other to be ready, I am glad he came and took me home that night he is a dream come true!
This year I tried to get the room we had the night we got married but it was booked so I chose one of the new rooms they added it was pirates paradise, it was really cool!
We are so lucky to have both granparents so close and willing to help out! Thanks to all of you the kids had a blast!

17 comments:

Mindy Vail Photography said...

Congratulations on 7 wonderful years. I am glad you are both happy together with your family. You both deserve the best. You've got such a cute, and I must say busy little family.

~ said...

Congrats! Time flies when your enjoying life! I must agree, you guys are great together. Congrats again!!

shawna said...

Congrats! Great tradition you have keep it up. Sam and I will celebrate our 25th in September. Crazy huh? Love ya, Shawna

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I can't believe it has been 7 years already.

nate_clarlaw said...

Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe how fast time flies when you're having fun!! :)

Melissa said...

Happy Anniversary! Congrats! You guys look so cute together! I will have to put my order in with Maylee, I have been slacking in the bow department lately! YOur kids are adorable!

Krissy said...

happy anniversary. I'm so glad that I can be apart of this family and have great friends (cousins) like you... We are truly blessed!

Becky and Paul said...

IT IS SO NEAT TO SEE YOUR WEDDING PICTURES AGAIN. YOU TWO ARE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. ALSO THOSE 3 CUTE KIDS. TELL BRADEN THAT MONKEY HAD A GOOD NIGHT AND WE WILLBRING HIM TO HIS HOME TONIGHT. LOVE YOU MOM

Katie said...

This post really brought tears to my eyes! It was so neat to see how happy you made Jeff. It was like he had finally found the part of him that had always been missing! Congratulations on 7 years and here is to many many more!

Megan said...

What a sweet post Char. It was so fun reading about how you guys met, and fun looking back at your wedding photos! Everyone looked so cute! Congrats on seven happy years.

Colleen said...

Oh my goodness Char! I can't believe those pictures. Everyone looks so young. Congratulations and Happy Anniversary!!

Evynn said...

Happy Anniversary! It's a wonderful thing to get away alone together.

Marsha said...

Here I am staking again... you really don't have to say how happy you and Jeff are. It shows in both your faces! Congrats on your 7 years.

EM said...

Is it weird that I cried when I read this? I am soo glad that you found each other - you deserve happiness.

The Nelson's said...

ahh look how beautiful you look in your dress.. we need to have a party where we can all put our wedding dress on agian.. Tell may-may i cant wait for our bows.. Fallon is going to love them.. and little gracie is growin up to fast, talkin on cell phones and trying to walk.. love ya!!!

Maria said...

logan is a wonderful place! and it was cool to see your wedding pictures! time does go by so fast, it's insane!!!

Mindy said...

way to go Char and Jeff!