Monday, March 9, 2009

New Snow, Can we go sledding?
















That was the first question Braden asked when he saw the snow, Maylee even was wanting to go sledding, I told them Gracie could not go outside so they had to wait for Jeff to take them tonight when he got home! They had a great time, I put Gracie by the window and she kept yelling Dad, and pointing at the window, she really wanted to go outside! Braden like to "surf" on his sled, I told them they were driving to fast for me to watch, they kept sledding until mud flew in there face form the tires getting down to the dirt!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun!!! What a great Dad to take them sledding!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

you guys are lucky to have enough snow to sled, well really it looked like it was more of a dirt/snow ride! And poor Gracie, she looks like she really wanted to go out!

Kenna said...

My kids were dieing too. Jaylee was sure that they were going to have a snow day when she looked out the window- keep dreaming. They went out for awhile when Chip go home last night and they nearly froze to death!

Darrington Family said...

Looks like a lot of fun! My kids are so stir crazy...I tink I'll go throw them in the snow. :0)

Becky and Paul said...

YOU DID HAVE SNOW!!! HOW FUN. LITTLE GRACIE NEEDS TO HURRY AND GET ALL THE WAY BETTER. LOVE YOU

Jessica Tran said...

Char,
Your pics of the kids are so cute. I wish we could get some snow here!

~ said...

Hey! They look like they had a blast! Poor Gracie sure wanted to join in. She is such a sweet baby. Anyways I am glad I found you on here. Keep in touch.

Kaly Shippen said...

Looks so fun! I will have to add your blog to my list so I can keep up on what you guys are doing!