Sunday, March 1, 2009

Temple Wedding night for mutual

This was a poster that we hung of all the girls
the gym after being decorated

after it was over we were cleaning up and these silly girls were dancing down the aisle with flowers, they had me turn on the music and everything!






These are the collages I made for the girls I made one for my kids to put in there room, I put the Twin Falls temple on there's since they really do think it is there temple!




the refreshments






the food table






Lisa made this really cool cake







Addy came to listen to Mindy we are standing by the Twin Falls Temple that the Rupert Stake made for the parade last summer, they let us borrow it for the night







this is waht it looked like walking in










here are all th emodels but some modeled more then 1 dress it was really neat










modeling my dress










Lisa, Me and Teresa the presidency













here are the collages, we displayed them and then called the girls up and gave them there picture












We had a special temple wedding night for mutual on Wednesday, we had the gym decorated like a wedding and had a bridal fashion show, a special speaker who was Mindy my sister in law she did such a good job I appreciate her coming to talk! I made a video of the girls pictures and a picture of the girls favorite temples then we had refreshments, I also made them these cool collages with there picture and there favorite temple on it! It was a great night I had fun modeling my wedding dress with girls from my ward, it was alot of work but was well worth it! I really love my Young Women's job, it is time consuming so I am so thankful for my awesome husband who will pack the kids up at 10:30pm to go decorate the church for Temple night, then go pick up the Temple out North of Rupert twice because the first time they forgot I was coming and they were gone, and for every other wonderful thing you have helped me with!



Thanks Mom for letting me borrow your wedding decor, and Thanks Grandma Byralou for helping with the kids!

8 comments:

Melissa said...

That looks like such a great idea! What fun! The gym was decorated so pretty. I agree that YW is time consuming, but it is worth it!

Megan said...

Wow Char! You guys did such a fabulous job. I'm sure those girls will remember that night forever. And kudos for fitting into your wedding dress! You looked great.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That does look really cool! I'm glad it turned out so well! Save everything you did so I can borrow it! And where did you make those collages? Those are really neat!

Becky and Paul said...

HOW AWESOME CHARLYN! YOU CAN BECOME A WEDDING PLANNER. THE GIRLS WILL ALWYS REMEMBER THIS.

Mindy said...

What a good yw leader you are. That was a neat night! Thanks for letting me be a part of it.

Kristy said...

That looks amazing! You are such a great leader to do all of that! Where did you do your collages? I love that idea! I talked to Bug on her drive home and had her give me her talk, it was so good! I hope it helps the girls!!

Melanie said...

Thanks for putting together such a memorable night for the girls. I think it very well. I also think some girls need the reassurance that they can make things right even when they have made the wrong choices. I know I could have benefited myself from hearing someone like Mindy speak. BTDT I think girls think they have to be perfect and do perfect things in order for them to be worthy.

Maria said...

wow! how do you do it all? that looks like an amazing nite for your girls. i had to look twice on one of your pictures....i thought it was your mom! you guys are twins! :)