Saturday, October 4, 2008

CAMPING WITH THE ROBERTSON'S

What do you get when you have 5 4-wheelers, 1 rhino, 1 ranger, 1 motorcycle, 8 adults,
10 kids, 2 trailors, 2 tents and yummy food, a great family camping trip!
We went camping up to Thompson Flats last weekend with my family! We all had a blast and wished we had time to go more!
Case and Maylee were INSEPERABLE
is this not the cutest, they even look inocent
so sweet
maylee is suppost to be asleep
here is my brother Ryan he has climbed down a way scary steep ledge this pic does not do it justice he also rides his snowmobile down here crazy guy!
up at the motorola towers
what can you see
when we got here Case ran up to the ledge and said if I jump can I fly like Buzz Lightyear!

look at that dirty camping face
Gracie's first camping trip two tired kids
at the motorola tower the kids climbed on the roof of the building


it takes a lot of thing rides for all of us
Jeff and Braden on the motorbikeKyler took Braden adn Raygn on his 4-wheeler
what a crew

Case and Maylee had so much fun together they are the best buds!


skipping rocks at Lake Clevland
Hey dude!
I love this picture of Braden and Maylee
what a crew we have here they are pretty cute cousins

my 2 brothers there pretty cool I think


best buds
Addie and Aleighawere so dirsty from riding in the back of the Rhino Sisterly love, Addie is so good with her little sister
Heather and Carter Baby Gracie enjoyed her 1st camping experiance!





Maylee on the Motorbike they had so much fun in the dirt
fun with cousins
Aleigha carried tis popcorn on the ride, thru lunch, and the rest of the afternoon, cute huh!
My awesome Dad and Mom







7 comments:

Mindy Vail Photography said...

Such a cute picture of Braden & Maley. :) Looks like lots of fun & good memories your kids will treasure for a lifetime. You have an awesome family.

The Brack's said...

Fun...I am so jealous! That looks like a good time.

Becky and Paul said...

CHARLYN, THOSE ARE AWESOME PICTURES. I WILL HAVE TO COPY SOME OF THEM. THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN. WE WILL FOR SURE DO IT AGAIN. WE WILL HAVE TO SEE HOW COLD IT IS AFTER BEET HARVEST. MAYBE THROW ANOTHER ONE IN. LOVE YOU MOM

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

This looks like so much fun! I'm pretty bummed we missed it! I love Case and Maylee they are so dang cute together!

Heather said...

Hey Char,
I have been so busy lately lots of family in town etc. I have wanted to comment on several of your latest blogs but just haven't found the time. This weekend looks like so much fun. Maybe I need to have like 5 or 6 more kids so we can have fun like the Robertsons! All the kids are so dang cute! I can't believe little Maylee & Case... HOW CUTE!!!
Keep bloggin' I love it!
Heather

Maria said...

you guys are always up to something fun! that is so awesome that your kids have so many cousins to grow up with...they will love the memories!!!

Darrington Family said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I ran into Grandma Robertson and Maylee at a Child's World right before your trip. Looking for pants for Maylee...because we know she loves pants so much...looks like you got her in them. :0)