Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag I'm It

Tag I'm It... I got tagged by my friends Mindy, Megan , and Carrie .

six random things about myself? This should be interesting. *Link to the person who tagged you*Post the rules on your blog*Write six random things about yourself*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post*Let each person know he/she has been tagged*Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Six Random Things About Myself
1. I love getting new pj's
2. I hate it when people are late to anything maybe it's because of my job I have to keep a good schedule, that's the only place I keep a good schedule!!!
3. I have to heat up the lash curler every morning to curl my eyelashes, they are so wierd!
4. I love hawiaan punch (yummy)
5. I think I am obsessed with blogging, and checking blogs at night, or when I have time
I love it!!!
6. I am like Megan I love looking at cook books I have a million of them, and subscribe to some, I always seem to make the same things though!
Thanks for the fun Tag!
I tag: Trish, Jocelyn, Melissa, Krissy, Kenna, Ami, Heather, and Mindy

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I think I have the same problem about the cookbooks too. I have a cupboard full, and make the same things over and over again. :)
I would love to take Gracie's pictures, but I usually take them outside. Maybe we should see how next week is... and maybe the snow will be a little more melted?
I bought a cute new chair that I would like to try out!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Ooh fun a tag! And I like your random thoughts!

EM said...

Char-
My fav was the eyelash part. Did not know that about you. You keep asking, so I thought I would give you my update. My drain is out, face feeling better, eye still closed, can't see very well, massive headache 24/7. I go back to Utah next Wed. though. Life is looking up, I hope!

Becky and Paul said...

CHARLYN, I AM SORRY ABOUT THOSE EYELSHES. BUT THAT PART CAME FROM YOUR DAD!!!!! LOVE YOU MOM