Friday, October 10, 2008

Turning 30

Well this is not a normal post thank heavans! Well as you can see by the title I turned 30 today, I thought that I would write a little so when I make this blog into a cute book someday my kids can read about me at 30, or if I can't remember how 3o is in years to come I can look back!
Hmm well I have to admit I kind of felt bad about turning 30 until I was cutting one of my very favorite clients hair Judy Heller and she told me your going to be 30 you should be proud look at what you have done in 30 years, married, kids, a salon, good health, o ya your right Jud! So here's to 30, one of my friends said you turn 30 first and then tell the rest of us how it goes,
so here's to 30!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Trish and Jackson for offering to take our kids tonight I love you guys your awesome!

9 comments:

Ally said...

Happy Birthday Char!!!!

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Char!! Hope it was the best yet!!

My present to you is that you have been tagged (one more thing on the to-do-list)..go to my blog and check it out!!

EM said...

Happy, Happy Birthday! I miss our salon b-day girls nights out most of all. Wouldn't it be fun to all go and hang out like the good ole days, Jaime in her best moments, the rest of us laughing are heads off!!! I need a good stomache hurting laugh. Hope you had a good one.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday I will follow soon!...oh wait I am going to be 29(forever) I need to get your present to you still.

The Brack's said...

Happy birthday. You wear 30 well!! I have found the 30's aren't so bad...in fact so far so good. I hope you had a great day!!

Becky and Paul said...

CHARLYN. ONE OF MY BEST ACCOMPLISHMENTS 30 YEARS AGO WAS HAVING YOU. YOU ARE SUCH A GREAT EXAMPLE TO ALL. THANK YOU FOR BEING THE IDEAL DAUGHTER. I LOVE YOU MOM

Rich family said...

Happy birthday. I always think of you on your birthday. I think of all my old friends on their special day. Char, your first to turn the big 30, but the rest of us will soon follow. Hope you had a great day.

Darrington Family said...

Happy Birthday Char! 30 is just a big number! Hope you had a great B-day! Thanks for supporting my big 3-0! Always nice to have friends around!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I'm glad you like being 30! And I'm glad that you got to go out even though it's beet harvest! And we love watching your kids!!! Anytime our door is open for watching them! Love ya and Happy birthday again!