Sunday, October 12, 2008

SNOW, SNOW AND MORE SNOW

9 am
11:30
1:30
5:00
12:45



We were all shocked to see the snow come down Saturday morning, it snowed all day into the night, we went sledding in the pasture with the kids they loved it, I took picutes of out bbq grill every couple hours to give evryone an idea how much SNOW we really got, Jeff's brother measured 21 inches at 10:00 pm and it still kept snowing. We had to scrape in front of our garage so we could pull in Saturday night and we had only been gone a few hours, church even got canceled. Brian and Ami were suppost to bless Breken today so we all went to the Declo High School where the dinner was suppost to be and the blessing today! What a fun memory that will be for us, and a fun story for that cute little boy! Jeff has been pretty worked up about the snow something about beet harvest and planting grain, I keep telling him he can't do anything about good ole Mother Nature!

7 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Those are awesome pictures! I can't believe how much snow you guys got! This is just crazy weather!

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

WOW DARRINGTON'S, TALK ABOUT GETTING TO BUILD A SNOWMAN!! TELL JEFF IT WILL STILL BE THERE WHEN THE SNOW MELTS, AND TO SIT BACK AND HAVE A CUP OF COCOA!! LOVE YA, C AND M

Mindy said...

Wow now that is some snow! We have nothing to compare to that. Cool picutes.

Melissa said...

That's a cute idea taking pictures of the same thing every couple of hours. It really gives you an idea of how much snow we really got! I actually told my mom to look at your blog to see how fast it came down!

Colleen said...

I can't believe you got so much snow! I bet your kids were so excited!!

Megan said...

I know - I've told people to look at your blog to see the snow too! My pictures don't really compare to what you captured. Good job! Oh, and I'm glad I'm not the only cookbook nerd!

Heather said...

Okay,
On days like that I am glad I am in good ol' sunny Washington and still playing outside in the 70 degree weather. I keep asking Clint why he still wants to farm? CRAZY!!!! (does look pretty fun though)!
love,
Heather