Thursday, October 16, 2008

How did you know?

Last night when I got home from mutual Jeff was watching the presidential debate, he said come here, he then asked Braden who are those 2 guys, Braden said" that's Barack Obama and
John MCcain WHAT THE HECK I said how do you know he said I just know, neither Jeff nor I told him who these strangers are I could not believe he knew which one was which, Jeff said he turned on the debate and Braden said hey Dad thats Barack Obama and John MCcain, he did not know they were running for president but he regonized them, hmm maybe advertising does work!!!!

3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

You have one smart cookie on your hands! I can't beleive he knows who they are! I have a hard time rembering their names!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Oh and Jackson dropped off Gracie's formula to Jill today! I think she put it in the back! Love ya

Becky and Paul said...

that kid can be the next president of the untied states?? he was cute playing soccer