Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beet Harvest

The beet man himself, it was his sharing day at school I asked him what he wanted to bring he said a sugar beet, he told them the whole process of a sugar beet, this what he told me he said
" first you plant them, then you dig them, then the beet digger puts them in trucks, then they go at a beet dump, then these big green trucks come and this big loader puts the beets in the truck then the big big green truck takes them to Grandpa Pauls sugar factory then at the factory they take them to the holding place and then the sugar factory makes sugar or candy and then after they make it they put it in bags and then they take it to the store to be buyed" Straight from Braden's mouth, it cracked me up!
The new Tractor has been awesome!!!


Maylee fell asleep, look how dirty she is!

I decided only girls fall asleep in tractors, Braden would not dream of it!



I love this picture, the tractor just hummed her to sleep



We made Braden take our picutre!





What the heck are you doing up on the digger Braden??????






Here's a little preview of HARVEST 2008






Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you glad the harvest is over? Looks like another successful year. I love the pictures of Maylee asleep in the tractor. We made it to your house around 7:30 on halloween and your bowl was filled with candy and still there. I can't believe people could do such things!!!

Mindy said...

What a great photographer Braden is!! I think he explained the whole process very well. I love the harvest pictures. I love the grandpa Paul sugar factory, it's like Uncle Logan's temple!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love that story, Grandpa Paul's sugar factory, man I didn't know he owned it all!! He does always have good stories! Cute picture of Jeff and you, Your looking good Char!

Becky and Paul said...

i love the pictures of your kids sleeping. baby gracie makes a cute eyore! also braden way to go!!! you can be a farmer along side of being the president of the united states. love you all

Heather said...

He is so smart, I read it to Clint and we laughed and laughed about Grandpa Paul's sugar factory! He is so cute!

EM said...

I would have loved to be at sharing day for that one.