Thursday, October 9, 2008

How do you know who Hannah Montana is?




That was the question I had for Maylee when we saw this shirt and she yelled look Mom it's Hannah Montana, we have never seen the show so I knew she learned it from someone, sure enough her best friend from Tiny Toes, Destiny tought her. She teaches Maylee lots of things, some good some not so good, anyways we had to buy the shirt after that it was so cute to hear her say it she says it really fast so it sounds way funny when she says it, in these picuters she was tird and ready for a nap but I thought she looked so grown up, she is growing so much lately, my Mom took her last week for the afternoon and she called me 20 minutes later and asked me when she started talking like an adult, she has changed lately for sure. She is lots of fun and loves her brother and sister!

4 comments:

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

ok these are the cutest sis look at her!! she has grown tons and wow hannah montana great lol she has talked a lot like a grown girly all right aww well she look beyond cute!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

What?!?! She is too little to be knowing who Hanah Montana is! That is really cute though. I don't want my may may to grow up yet!

Becky and Paul said...

now i can buy hannah montana stuf?? nobody liked it before

Darrington Family said...

too cute Char! Especially the last pic!