Friday, November 21, 2008

Declo Football
















I have not really been involved with very many spoting events at Declo, not that I don't have hornet pride I seem to have other stuff going on, I can watch any home football game from my front porch, or open the window and listen from the warm livingroom!!! I had to post these pictures that I took on Thursday afternoon, I heard alot of noise outside so I opened my front door to see a million people lining up the from my house to the country store everyone was screaming and cheering, hmm I though what is going on (I know I am out of the football loop) I knew they were going to state I did'nt know they were haveing a sending the team off party they let the Jr. high out, and even Braden got to line up and watch the team leave, it was so cool I grabbed my camera and snapped pictures and took video, I have to admit I got all teary eyed for some dang reason it was so cool to see the excitement everyone had, now we all now they lost by 1 point but after seeing these pictures and video and all the support and pride this team had there is no shame in loseing this game! Go Hornets!





2 comments:

Melissa said...

I know what you are talking about with school pride. We have only been to one football game this year, but we did go to the championship, and everyone was soooo supportive! Our team did great! Oh, and your trip looked like a blast! Tyler was to take me to Mexico, it looked so pretty there! It's good you got a chance to have some "me" time!

Melanie said...

It was pretty fun watching all of the kids line up down the street. They were all doing different chants. We live in a GREAT community.

Your trip looked like loads of fun, someday Hank & I are going to have to take off somewhere fun and exciting.