Saturday, November 22, 2008

One Fine Day!!!!

That is exactly what today was one fine day, I did not leave my house one time all day, I know it seems funny but I have not done this since Gracie was born, I loved every second of it to. It is very rare to not have something to do for a whole day, okay I was suppost to take the youth to the temple and I really wanted to go be with my cute little miamaid class but I have left my little kids so much lately I could not ask anyone again to watch them and I think I might have like had a moment if I ran 1 more day, so with that I stayed home for 1 full day! If you have not tried it lately you should it's great!!! Trish and Jackson called around 3:30 and wanted to come see Gracie's new inchworming (her new crawl) so we were way excited for company, then the next thing I know Jeff walked in the door around 4:00, wow it is 1 fine day if he is home that early they have been working way late trying to get the ground work done! So we hung out with the Trish and Jackson it was so fun to just sit and talk we decided to have pizza delivered from the schoolhouse grill, thanks for coming over and hanging out with us!

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That was fun to sit and talk for a while, not just a few minutes! We get to rapped up in life that we forget to visit, so thanks for letting us come chill with ya and feed us yummy pizza!

Colleen said...

I am totally jealous! That sounds nice and relaxing! Plus, it's always fun to hang out with our sisters! What a great surprise Trish!!