Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Sweet Lil Gracie

My friend Mindy Vail, took these pictures of Gracie , I love them! She turned seven months on this day, she was lots of fun to watch. She loved the leaves as you can see she ate a few! I love the pictures of her on the little suitcase, this pink dress is oneI bought for Maylee, it is fun to see Gracie wear it to! Gracie is such a sweet baby, I am so lucky to have a calm, easy going little princess! Love you Gracie!


























































8 comments:

Becky and Paul said...

charleyn those are so flippy cute. she is adorable. i need some of those pictures. i will try to print some. see you tomorrow love mom and go rto bed

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures! She's so adorable! Have a great thanksgiving.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love all of these pictures! I love how she purses her lips! She is so cute! The lady who took these did an awesome job!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

char
wow what a cutie gracie is
looking forward to seeing you this weekend at the wedding
again THANK YOU FOR ALL THOSE WONDERFUL SONGS YOU DID HERE.
LOVE YA
AUNT DEBBIE

nate_clarlaw said...

Those pictures are so sweet! She's getting big!

I hope you had a good Thanksgiving!

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

LOOK AT MY LITTLE GRACIE BOO!!!
SHE LOOKS SOOO ADORABLE SHE IS A DOLL SIS. I LOVE YOU BOO YOUR A BEAUTIFULL GIRLY BOO!

Kristal said...

What beautiful pictures. She is such a cutie pie :)

Mindy Vail Photography said...

Char -- Let me know if you wanted any other pictures edited. I didn't get them all edited, I wanted to get them to you. They really turned out great. :)