Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween Happenings!


At the salon the girls all wanted to dress up so Jill and I thought we would do surprise costumes, if you can read our cute shirts Byralou made us they say "I am Jill, and I am Char" we dressed up as each other, we thought we were clever!!! That is my cute sis Trish holding Gracie, and Baby Breken Brian and Ami's little boy, my kids got him a special Halloween elephant for his carseat, the cinnamon rolls were made by Jeff's mom and the cupcakes by my mom, man our mom's can cook! They were so good, I had to take a picture of them, the pictures of my kids are after Trick er Treating our last stop Jill's house (we always hit her house on the way home my kids love her), they crashed the second I put there pj's on!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Your costume was pretty creative! You should of went all out and bleached your hair! That would have been funny! I love your kids they are so cute, especially my snuggle bug Gracie!

EM said...

You salon girls look pretty cute. I miss you all! I don't think that I could have chosen between the cupcakes or the cinnamon rolls. Glad they weren't at my house, I would have eaten them all.