Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Our trip to Mexico

When my parents told us in January they were taking us to Mexico we all were so excited, it came really fast and we all had a great time, we went to a resort called El Dorado Royale, it was awesome, our rooms overlooked the ocean,
Here we are snorkeling, Jeff did it for hours!

Everynight they had entertainment so here we are for the nightly show!

Here is me and my cute Mom!

This is where Jeff and I spent alot of time in our cute little tiki hut on the beach!!

This is out are room

This is everyone, from left to right my older brother Ryan and his wife Mindy, my Dad and Mom, My sister in law Heather and by brother Logan, Jeff and I, my sister Trish and her husband Jackson, then my sister Jocelyn and her husband Dusty!

Here we are getting ready to go on a wild zipline adventure! Wow was I brave I was the last one to sign up I figurexd if Jocelyn was going then surely I could handle it! We tend to be the less brave of the bunch.

Here we are at a resturant on the streets of Playa Del Carmen we rented a van to take us here for the day.

This is in the lobby of the restort. We had a fantastic week
THANKS SO MUCH Mom and Dad we love you!









11 comments:

Colleen said...

I love everyone's pictures! I'm glad you all had such a great relaxing time!! Deeg and Brother loved having Mae Mae over too!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That was a very fun vacation! I almost feel guilty for relaxing so much! But I guess thats what vacations are for!

Ashley said...

I kind of want to join your family and go on fun trips!!! :)

Kenna said...

Wow! I would love a trip to the beach right now! Looks like you guys had a ton of fun- so jealous!

The Brack's said...

Oh my can you say jealous!!!! Next time I want to sneak in your suitcase.

Mindy said...

You lucky girl. And here I am teaching crafts to 30 6th graders... I need a vacation like that one. ;)

Krissy said...

LUCKY! But I"m glad you had a great time. Everyone needs a little vacation here and there!

Cindy said...

I've been waiting to see some pictures!! Looks like great fun!!

Maria said...

hey, i wondered where you went in the blog world! so, can i join your family for a sweet trip to mexico?! i'm glad you had fun...love the tiki hut!!!

Becky and Paul said...

YOU MADE ME CRY! WHAT A GREAT FAMILY DAD AND I HAVE. THAT TRIP WAS A TRIP TO REMEMBER. WE WILL HAVE ANOTHER. THANK YOU CHARLYN FOR BEING A GREAT DAUGHTER AND EXAMPLE. I LOVE YOU ALL. MOM

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

ok its afficail you and jeff are sooooo adorable i love it you two make me always happy cuz you two look liek the bestest couple sooooo cute i love you two!!